BUMFLOAT LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
BumFloat LLC (“BumFloat”) offers this Limited One (1) Year Warranty (the “Warranty”) to the original owner (“Original Owner”) of any newly purchased BumFloat Recreational Floatation Device (“Device”) manufactured or supplied by BumFloat. This Warranty is not transferable or assignable to any other person.
What does your warranty cover and what is its duration?
- Subject to the exceptions below, BumFloat hereby warrants that your Device will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year from the date of original purchase so long as the Original Owner owns the Device.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage to the Device.
- This Warranty is void unless the Original Owner registers the Device with BumFloat by filling out the form at the BumFloat web site at http://bumfloat.com/index.php/contact within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date.
- This Warranty terminates automatically upon the transfer of the Device to any individual or entity other than the Original Owner.
What will we do?
- BumFloat will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the Device or any component of the Device which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost to the Original Purchaser within a reasonable time after receiving your warranty claim.
- Any repaired or replaced Device or component is warranted under the same terms as this Warranty for the remainder of the period on the original Device.
- Any replaced Device or component becomes the property of BumFloat.
How do you obtain warranty service?
- To make any claim under this Warranty, you must contact us by calling us at (404) 585-1286 or by writing to us at:
ATTN: Warranty Department245 North Highland Avenue, NESuite 230-286Atlanta, GA 30307-1909
- You must provide the Original Owner’s name, address, and telephone number, the date of purchase, transaction ID, and a description of the claimed defect.
- Any claim made under this Warranty must be made within thirty (30) days after discovery of a claimed defect, and within the applicable warranty period. Failure to make a warranty claim within this period will eliminate your right to make that claim. The original warranty period will continue to apply to later-developing warrantable defects or damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Remedy
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN: (i) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; (ii) BUMFLOAT DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (iii) BUMFLOAT DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, GENERAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF BUMFLOAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What is not covered by your Warranty?
- Damage to the Device as a result of intentional damage, misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, or destruction will void this warranty.
- Cosmetic damage to the Device resulting from normal wear and tear under ordinary use, which do not affect the performance or use of the Device, including discoloration.
- Loss or Damage incurred during shipping.
- Property damage allegedly caused or affected by the Device.
- Personal injury arising from contact with or exposure to the Device.
- Damage from theft, vandalism, acts of war, and natural disasters, including but not limited to hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, earthquakes, lightning, and other Acts of God.
What additional provisions should I be aware of?
- No representative of BumFloat has authority to make representations other than those stated herein.
- This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflict of laws rules.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.